Tuesday 10 September 2019
Unlocking Stalled Housing Fund calls for final applications
Launched by the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise (GBSLEP), the Unlocking Housing Sites Programme is nearing completion with only £1.3m of the original £9m left to invest to bring forward residential developments.
The programme has been designed to deliver targeted assistance to make sites ready for development and unlock any existing constraints.
Bringing forward developments with the provision of a quality housing offer is a key strength of the area and is essential to the region’s continued future economic growth.
Applications must be submitted before the end of December 2019 to email@example.com
- Grant and loan funding available for developments in the GBSLEP area.
- Funding can be used to finance Developer viability or a funding gap.
- Subject to due diligence with regards to costings and an end value assessment cost covered by the fund.
- Applications need to be state aid compliant and pass Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Appropriate project monitoring will apply.
- Administration costs and legal fees will apply, which can be included in the funding.
- Eligibility criteria, terms and fees will apply.
- Security required to protect appropriate use of funds - second charge behind Bank if applicable.
- Applicants to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery and the technical and financial capacity to deliver their completed scheme in accordance with their proposal submission.
For more information visit our funds page: Unlocking Stalled Housing Sites