Critical to the region’s growth, Finance Birmingham recognises the changing landscape of the typical sources of finance.
The Loan Fund offers funding where traditional bank finance is not available. Loans are typically repayable over a 5 year period, and will be complementary rather than a replacement of existing clearing bank debt facilities.
- All business sectors will be considered, supported by a commercially viable business plan
- Applicants must have at least two years’ trading history, and a good management team capable of delivering stability and growth
Whether you are looking for additional working capital, support towards capital expenditure or are looking to invest in people, funding of between £100,000 and £1m is available to companies who can demonstrate a track record and plan for growth.
We also invest in equity to stimulate growth in;
- very early-stage technology companies,
- the creative industries,
- profitable, established business where secured lending is not suitable.
Birmingham City Council Loan Fund
- SMEs that pay business rates to BCC
- Viable SMEs that require funding for growth and job creation
- £100,000 to £1,000,000 loans
Our Equity funds
- High Tech / Early Stage Fund
- Creative Fund
- Equity Fund
Eligibility criteria & objectives
Further details are available in the PDFs below – click a table to download as a PDF.